The following organizations are partnering with Child Guardians, Inc. to meet the needs of abused, neglected, and abandoned children.
FamiliesFirst Network of Lakeview (FFN) represents a partnership with the Department of Children and Families (DCF) to provide an array of foster care and related services in coordination with network partners. The network includes DCF, Lakeview Center, as the lead agency, judiciary sub-contracted service providers, foster parents, the District One Community Alliance, agency stakeholders, and the community working together to implement the legislative mandate for community based care. Services include case management for out-of-home and in-home placements; foster home recruitment, training, recommendation for licensure, and support; adoption support; independent living program; dependency court resource facilitation; sub-contract management; and other related services to abused and neglected children and their families.
Children’s Home Society of Florida has a mission.
- When kids are hurting, we help them heal.
- When kids need a safe place to call “home,” we find them loving families.
- When parents want to provide stable, nurturing homes for their babies, we help.
- When families are in crisis, we help them rebuild trust. Create stronger bonds.
- We create brighter futures for kids, for families, for communities.
- Kids need us. They need you. Together, we’ll make an even bigger difference.
Florida Baptist Children’s Homes and Orphan’s Heart are passionate about continuing to help one more child. Through our domestic and international child care impact, we are changing the lives of orphaned and disadvantaged children in Florida and around the world. It’s simple, really: Love Changes Lives.
Services include adoption, alumni, Caring Families Ministry, Emergency Shelter, Foster Care, Foster Family Homes, Orphan’s Heart, Residential Care, and The Porch Light.
United Methodist Children’s Home (850-995-9842) provides child protection services for the Florida Department of Children and Families.